International cooperation at National University of Water and Environmental Engineering is carried out according to international strategy of university until 2020.
|Head of Centre for International Cooperation and Education|
Center for International Cooperation and Education of NUWEE provides general coordination and organizational support for work on the following main areas of international activity of University:
- membership in international scientific organization;
- cooperation with foreign educational establishments and companies;
- visits of foreign delegation;
- business trips abroad;
- training of specialists for foreign countries.
Departments of Centre for International Cooperation and Education:
- Department for International Students Affairs;
- Department of International Education and Migration Affairs;
- Preparatory Department for International Students.
The work of Centre for International Cooperation and Education is aimed at the following tasks:
in the field of international activities:
- to develop strategy of internationalization of University, and its integration to scientific and educational world;
- to organize international cooperation of University and to develop methods of its implementation, and also to prepare projects and other documents for implementation of University tasks in international cooperation;
- to search and expand international contacts necessary for scientific, practical and didactical work;
- to establish contacts with international organizations and agencies, embassies of foreign countries in Ukraine, embassies of Ukraine abroad and donor organizations;
- to attract foreign specialists to University and to provide an opportunity for prominent lecturers, scientists to be involved in research activities of foreign universities and research establishments;
- to collect, process and distribute information about studying process, internship abroad, University international agreements, international programs;
- to create database for business trips abroad of teachers and students;
- to organize programs of academic mobility for students and teachers according to agreements between University and foreign partners;
- to receive foreign delegation at University, and to check whether the employers in charge hand in all necessary documents;
- to renew information on website of Centre for International Cooperation and Education in Ukrainian, English, French and Russian language (http://inter.nuwm.edu.ua/).
in the field of educational activities:
- to search for foreign partners and other ways of international cooperation in the field of educational activities;
- to prepare information about accreditation of specialties, educational programs and admission rules and accommodation;
- to advertise studying at university for foreign citizens and foreign or national organizations according to agreements with University;
- to register and issue invitations for studying at University, to cooperate with Ukrainian Centre for International Education for visa support, studying and staying in Ukraine;
- to interact with state bodies, public organization and private entities about arrival, staying and studying of foreign citizens;
- to register foreign citizens according to laws of Ukraine in time;
- to verify documents of foreign citizens for admission and enrolment to University according to laws of Ukraine;
- to provide foreign citizens with organizational and legal support in the process of recognition of foreign educational documents for admission to University;
- to give recommendations to institutes and departments on development of educational programs and curriculums of disciplines for international students;
- to monitor studying process and implementation of curricula by students, and to assist with liquidation of academic debts, renewal and transfer of international students etc;
- to monitor issuing of diploma and diploma transcripts in accordance with requirement of the Ministry of Education and Science;
- to provide foreign graduates with organizational and legal support in the process of recognition and apostille affixation of educational documents in the Ministry of Education and Science;
- to create and regularly update database of international students, business entities.