University cooperates with higher educational establishments and institutions from Western and Central Europe, Asia, the USA. University is a member of international scientific organizations, such as Magna Charta Universitatum, international association “Global Water Partnership”, the Eurasian University Association, International Academy of Life Safety, International Peat Union, International Chamber of Commerce.
University scientists have honorary titles of foreign institutions and academies. In May 2017 University became a member of Eurasian university association which aims to global educational standards development in Eurasian region. During 2017 NUWEE signed 15 long-term agreements with foreign educational, research and commercial institutions:
- Poland (University of Agriculture in Krakow, Warsaw University of Life Science –SGGW, Private University of Environmental Sciences in Radom, University of Occupational Safety Management in Katowice (WSZOP), Vincent Pol University in Lublin, University of Technology and Life Sciences in Bydgoszcz, Pope John Paul II State School of Higher Education in Biala Podlaska).
- Tajikistan ( Dangara State University, Kulob State University named after Abuabulloh Rudaki)
- USA (University of Hawaii at Hilo)
- Kingdom of Morroco (Ibn Zuhr University)
- Germany ( Hochschule Weihenstephan-Triesdorf)
- Pakistan (Royal University)
- Republic of Belarus (Baranovitsky State University)
Nowadays, NUWEE carries out international cooperation according to 101 long-term agreements with foreign educational, research and commercial institutions from Poland, Germany, France, Latvia, Czech Republic, Norway, Bulgaria, USA, the Kingdom of Morocco, Turkey, Slovakia, Georgia, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Belarus and etc. University established cooperation with «YUYUE Home Textile Co. Ltd» (China), CHANDWIN PROGECT PTE. Ltd (Singapore), Ukrainian - Chinese Centre of Culture and Education, AICE HYDRO АS (Norway), Institute of International Academic and Scientific Cooperation (Poland), Geo-consulting company MGGP (Poland), Ltd. REWINKEL & WOENER (Germany), "Gomselmash" (Belarus).
In 2017, four volunteers were involved in teaching foreign languages and organizing vocational trainings on the basis of long-term agreements:
- Alana Jaskir – Volunteer from the USA within the Fulbright Program of Academic Exchanges in Ukraine, English Language Teacher (language courses from the 1st of September 2017)
- Chang Yusong – volunteer, teacher of Chinese language (language courses from from the 1st of September 2016)
- Phan Duane Nguyen – US Peace Corps volunteer, English teacher (language courses from the 1st of September 2017)
- volunteer, teacher of Polish language (Language courses from the 1st of September 2017 to the 30th of June)